Friday, August 20, 2010

I get cravings, but he lives far away, and i dont wanna cheat?!?

hey, im a highschool kid who has a college boyfriend. everyone at school talks about sex 24/7. but im not the type that would talk about sex to everyone and anyone. it seems like to get in with the crowd is to talk about sex. dont get me wrong i had sex before. but i had sex because i love the guy. my friends had sex just to lose it and fit in. now that my boyfriend is off at college i been getting cravings. i told this to a friend and he offer to be friends with benfits. i know its wrong. how can i stop getting pressured by my peers? and how do i control my cravings? i dont wanna cheat. plus sometimes when i hear people talk about sex, it gets on my nerves because they dont know what they are talking about.. how do i control myself?I get cravings, but he lives far away, and i dont wanna cheat?!?
Don't worry about cheating on him he may be cheating on you already but won't tell you. College kids are like that. Sex is available every where.





You two aren't officially engaged or married so it really isn't cheating anyway. When you get the urges go find one of your friends and have at it. They are normally referred to as ';f*** buddies';. no commitment just sex for pleasure.





Remember this little saying, it is one my wife and I live by: ';Sex washes off; love lasts forever.'; We have a good marriage and open relationships with others. Sex is not a sin as the Christian anti sex people claim. It is meant to be enjoyed and good for your health. Depriving your self can lead to complications especially since you have already had sex. Just use protection and try to choose partners who have regular STD checks.I get cravings, but he lives far away, and i dont wanna cheat?!?
If you are a high school kid who has a college boyfriend is that considered statutory rape?





I think you should focus your mind on school and not on sex. There is more to life than sex. As you get older, it will not matter much..


Trust me.





If you have urges I suggest that you take Pink's advise, and you know what song I am talking about.
Blow-up doll.
I suggest cold showers.
Well if you're getting cravings...there's a sex toy called the rabbit.





I bought it for my wife whenever I have to go on the road...she loves me even more, because it definitely satisfies her...maybe more than I can, but I do what I have to.





Use this toy and you will be craving-free.





peace
Just control yourself and you will gain will power also, its better for you.
call your boyfriend and have phone sex it may be a little wierd at first but if you both get into it at least you won't need to cheat but hes probally cheating on you now as you sit here typing cause hes at collage have you ever been there tons of really hot drunk horney girls
I was once in a long distance relationship too, good for you for not wanting to cheat, especially with the temptation right there, if you are getting ';cravings'; that badly, I know it may sound perverted, but get yourself a toy...Spencer's gifts has a wonderful supply


also, a great way to keep in touch with your man - web-cam and microphones, it's like he's right there, only not...
Tell your b/f that you need to get together more often


or your relationship is not going to last...
Go ahead and get some. I'm sure he's not holding out. If you're having cravings, it means that you have a natural desire for it. It's not wrong in anyway. That's the way god made you. If you can't trust god, what can you trust?
The answer starts with BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ and ends with ooooohhhh lala.
Take a lot of cold showers or something but whatever you do don't act on those impulses. I know you may be craving but it can't be that bad. Not to be vulger or anything but I heard that masterbating will help you ease the craving. Just call your man up for a little phone sex he'll like that.
yahoo messenger and a web cam. phone sex for the modern ages.
get some toys and lots of batteries!!
NEVER cheat on a man you love. In the end it will only hurt you. If you dont tell him the guilt will eat u up and if you do it will destroy your relationship. Talking about sex is always going to happen, u think kids in college don't talk about sex too!!??? Your boyfriend is under the same pressures and the truth is that guys get urges more than girls, so I think that if he loves you and respects you enough to say no to peer pressure and to temptation, you should do the same for him. Thats if you truley love him and want a long relationship with him. If not than breakup with him and enjoy the single life. As for your friend that offered to be friends with benifits, that is a really sleezy move. A true friend would understand that you are under pressure and devestated and try to encourage you to do the right thing, not offer to sleep with you. Plus any guy will say that they'd ';comfort'; you, but you gotta do the right thing. Also, your boyfriend and you have problably had a lot of time to get to know each other and to know if either of you has any stds. With this new guy your not so safe. So the point being, if you love the guy, then respect him. If you don't, leave him and just make sure you don't catch anything from anyone.


-Good luck deciding





:)
Just think about the consequences of your actions before you do them. That is all.
And just what do you think your college boyfriend is doing about *his* cravings?





College boy/girlfriends are rarely faithful to their high school girl/boyfriends when they are in a long distance relationship.








--------------------------------------…


You claim your bf is faithful, it's possible (though as I said extremely rare.) Ask him how he deals with his cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment