Friday, August 20, 2010

What am I doing wrong in my relationships? I really need advice here, please?

First girlfriend cheated on me 5 times with 5 different guys that I know of.





Second girlfriend had a mental illness that I didn't know of and I literally had to run away.





Third girlfriend cheated on me 3 times and I walked in on her having internet sex in front of a webcam in her room.





Girls that asked me out I didn't go out with because they were on the rebound. I tried being polite but they treated me like dirt.





One girl I went on a date with kept talking about killing herself. Another that I went on a blind date with kept talking about how she hated God during the whole date.





Girls I asked out...One tried to get me fired because I was talking to a guy that I didn't know was her ex.





Another avoided me like I was obsessed with her when all I was doing was just making conversation. Never even had the opportunity to ask her out. Never made any moves, touched her, or anything inappropriate. I barely even talked to her. 3 times I talked to her.





Another girl that seemed okay that I met at a club called Cyberflesh in Phillie had a Vampire fetish and literally had a coffin in her bedroom when I went back to her place. I walked out.





I think sometimes that maybe it's all just me. Maybe all these problems are occurring because I'M doing something wrong. I mean I like to think I'm an alright guy with a straight head on his shoulders but I dunno anymore.





I mean this list doesn't even encompass all my bad dating experiences.





Yet being friends with women? Not a problem.





I dunno. I'm very confused.


What am I doing wrong in my relationships? I really need advice here, please?
Wow, your life story could be a veerrry good movie. :)





But anyway, I don't think your doing anything wrong. However, sometimes girls/guys tend to attract certain people without knowing it because of the way they carry themselves. For instance, someone with low self-esteem who lets a boyfriend/girlfriend walk over them may always date an abusive person because that girlfriend/boyfriend just instantly knows that they're the type of person who will allow that. (But that doesn't mean that what their boyfriend or girlfriend does is right)


I'm pretty sure you've seen or talked to somebody who you could just tell would interest a certain type of person.


If this isn't the case....then I have no clue.... :PWhat am I doing wrong in my relationships? I really need advice here, please?
It may not be you, it may be them. Where are you finding these girls anyway? Keep looking, there's someone out there that is right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment